Saturday, 9 January 2016

It had to be you !




Hi There,


My favourite song and singer .....   " It had to be you " .



About 18 months ago my husband had a stroke and he was hospitalised for several weeks ....  Now, Rob is one of these men who hates having to be kept in bed and not be able to be up and about soooo .... He had decided he would be up and about as soon as possible and after a few weeks when I arrived and walked into the ward I noticed that he was sitting up in a chair at his bedside and was dressed in his normal clothes, as I got nearer to him he started to sing this song which was and is a favourite with both of us.  


What a surprise, what a fantastic heart thumping few minutes
(and what an awwwww...... teary  memory for me).   

Who said when you reach your 60's and 70's ROMANCE was dead Huh?


Cheers, Kate xxx.


Love this song too !



Ohhh Memories memories ........ 

HMMMMMM.....


No comments: