" THE MOON HAVING A BIT OF A REST. "

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Gratitude ... and the last of children's ideas about LOVE !


Hi There,

Have a look at this video...  It's a wee gem and really worth it !  An old man and a little kidling are gonna show you how to fall in love with your own life.  At around 0:40, you can see the photographer doing something naked. It's not totally relevant, but it's nakedness, so bonus...  At 3:45, a little girl drops some knowledge that you just can't believe such a little person would have.  At about 4:50, a man I wish would be my honorary grandfather starts really putting things in perspective for me.





~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Here are the last of the children's comments about love ... Priceless! 

During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared.  I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling... He was the only one doing that...  I wasn't scared anymore!  Cindy aged 8.

When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you. (what an image) 
Karen aged 7.

Love is when Mummy sees Daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross! 
Mark aged 6.

This winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbour was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife.  Seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.  When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbour, the little boy said "nothing, I just helped him cry"...  

Awww...  Makes you feel happy and all woozy inside doesn't it?



Cheers to All , Love Kate xxx.



1 comment:

ammi roy said...

Nice post! GA is also my biggest earning. However, it
jeux de barbie