" THE MOON HAVING A BIT OF A REST. "

Saturday, 31 August 2013

' LOUD ' folk and a little yellow duck to keep you calm...

Hi There,




She started talking in a loud voice: "Hi sweetheart.  It's Sue. I'm on the train". "Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting".  "No, honey, not with that Kevin from the accounting office.  It was with the boss".  "No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life".  "Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart!"
Fifteen minutes later, she was still talking loudly.  When the man sitting next to her had enough, he leaned over and said into the phone, "Sue, hang up the phone and come back to bed."
Sue doesn't use her mobile phone in public any longer.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

A Greek and an Italian were talking one day, discussing who had the 
superior culture. 
Over coffee, the Greek says:- "Well, we built the Parthenon." 
The Italian replies -"We built the Coliseum."
The Greek retorts "We Greeks gave birth to mathematics." 
The Italian, nodding, says: "But we built the Roman Empire."
And so on and so on until the Greek comes up with what he thinks will 
end the discussion.
With a flourish of finality he says: "We invented sex!"
The Italian replies: "That is true, but it was the Italians who included women."



~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

A wee song to keep you calm when everything seems to be going wrong!

http://youtu.be/hmNsvKznMg0



Cheers,  Kate xxx.


2 comments:

giveitanothergo said...

Now I have a song to get me through the day :D

rosneath said...

What fun the phone thing!