FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

" If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man." Albert Einstein...

A VIEW OF THE CENTRE OF MY CITY - "GLASGOW ".

Saturday, 29 December 2012

The Story of Dumfries...


Cheers, have a cuppa and a rest...


















Hi There,

No funnies today for a change, just a restful visit .  I find history interesting and Dumfries in Scotland where my sister has lived with her husband and family for many years is quite an interesting place..  Although it is a relatively small place,  it has seen a lot of history as is shown on the following video...  I hope you enjoy it !



I hope anyone stopping here for a while will have a 'Good New Year'  when it comes !



Lots of Love and Best Wishes - Cheers to All,  Kate xxx.

1 comment:

me2013 said...

A Happy and Peace filled New Year to you and yours Kate