Yes ! I know that folk reading this will be thinking and saying - if most of the Scots voters had voted YES you would have got Independance... Yeah I know! and we have no option but to accept the figures as they have been given to us.
Well folks, the referendum has come and gone and what has happened in the 7 days since?
1) Cameron has backtracked on extra powers for Scotland only five hours after the referendum vote was known.
2) The oil that was going to run out in 20 years is somehow now amazingly going to last for another 120 years. The 'Clair' field alone will produce 120 barrels a day.
3) The NHS that was perfectly fine (according to Labour 7 days ago). It is now being privatised with Labour urging for help to save it!
4) Plans for the Barnett formula are to be scrapped.
5) Spending is to be cut in Scotland.
6) Fracking has been given the green light in Scotland ... OH WOW!
7) Child benefits are now to be frozen.
8) The Pension age is rising to 70 yrs.
9) There is to be a 'Benefits ban' for under 25's.
Oh and number
10) 'Best of all' we get to follow America into another war! Happy Days!!
Well ...... were they right when they said we were better together??
We should have been prouder of the amount of natural resources in Scotland not wondering whether or not we could run our own country.
We should have taken it into our own hands and made Scotland the country it should have been - instead of having so little confidence as to think we couldn't have made it on our own!
Happy Days, Kate xxx.
If God had made Scottish folk like English folk we could have moved mountains but, we've missed the bus this time and now we've got to live with it until the 'next' Referendum ....... ARRRRGGGHHH !
I wonder what will be happening then Hmmmm.... Will the 'NOs' win again? Somehow ' I hae ma doots ' ! Surely to God they will have learned !